Easy Baked Ziti with Spinach & Cheese
This baked ziti is easy to make and tastes delicious. I've added spinach so the greens are incorporated into a comfort meal.
- 1 pound ziti noodles
- 1 pound mild Italian sausage
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 24oz Prego three-cheese sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a rapid boil. Add about a tablespoon of olive oil to the water. Add ziti noodles.
- While noodles are boiling, brown lean ground beef and mild Italian sausage in a skillet over medium heat adding garlic at the end when the meat is about done. Saute garlic for one minute. Drain grease and return to pan, set aside.
- Add spinach during the last minute of noodles boiling. Drain and return to pot.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Add ground beef and Italian sausage with garlic to the pot with noodles and spinach.
- Add ricotta, 1 cup of the mozzarella, and pasta sauce and stir together.
- Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick spray. Add the mixture to the pan and top with the remaining cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
withyour favorite garlic bread!
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)