This recipe was a quick easy slow-cooker meal that I wanted to make for my family and everyone enjoyed it. I am going to be posting more slow-cooker recipes throughout the Fall & Winter seasons.
- 6 oz Baby Spinach
- 16 oz Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 20 oz Refrigerated Cheese Tortellini
- 28 oz Diced Tomatoes
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, cut into squares
- 32 oz Chicken Broth
- Brown Ground Mild Italian Sausage in skillet crumbling as you go until fully cooked.
- Add Baby Spinach into bottom of slow cooker.
- When sausage is done cooking, add it on top of the spinach.
- Pour tortellini, diced tomatoes, cream cheese and finish with adding the chicken broth.
- Stir to combine and cook on low for 5 hours
You can get the Ninja 4-in-1 Cooking System linked below!