- Most sellers list their homes at peak season which is usually the Spring. If they haven’t sold their home by the Fall, they are more likely to accept an offer by now.
- Getting closer to the end of the year means less buyers right now (less competition) when putting offers in on a home, their probably won’t be a bidding war going on.
- You will actually have more time to compare homes and choose wisely.
- Go in confidently when negotiating right now because the mortgage brokers are wanting to seal the deal towards the end of the year.
- September-February are the slowest months for real estate agents.
- Stock your new home with the best deals from retailers leading up to the Holidays with a lot of sales!
- When looking for listings, For Sale By Owner is often a great choice since there is not a middleman selling agent getting 5-7% commission, there is more room to negotiate on the price.
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)