This recipe was actually made by my 14 year old daughter Courtney. She had made it at her friends house one day and said everyone loved it! So one busy weekday evening, I thought what better day than today to have some help in the kitchen.
Ingredients for the dressing:
- 3/4 cup organic Hellman’s Mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP + 2 TSP Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 TSP Onion Powder
- 1/2 TSP Cumin
- 2 TSP Chipotle Tabasco Sauce (regular hot sauce will do)
- 1 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups organic chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup organic half & half
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 lbs chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
- 10 slices (or one package) of bacon cooked and crumbled or chopped
- 1 TBS parsley, finely chopped
- 1 box of rotini noodles
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine chicken broth, water, half & half and Parmesan cheese in a large pot with the rotini noodles on medium/high heat for 12-15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Meanwhile cook the bacon (I do mine in the oven for about 25 minutes on 400°) and cook the chicken in a frying pan on the stove.
- Add the crumbled bacon, cooked bite-sized chicken and the dressing to the pot.
- Garnish with some parsley & serve immediately. Enjoy!
Store leftovers within 30 minutes in an air tight container in the fridge.